Colourfully typically supports adults:
- suffering from depression, anxiety, panic attacks or burnout,
- impacted by traumatic experiences and PTSD symptoms (related to recent events or childhood abuse),
- struggling with compulsive behaviours, addictions (alcohol, drugs, sex/porn, shoplifting), and eating disorders,
- grieving the loss of a close friend or family member,
- living with ADHD and willing to better manage their energy, emotions, and productivity.
Relevant therapeutic modalities will be proposed to clients, according to their needs and preferences. They may include traditional "talk therapy", art psychotherapy, EMDR therapy or Executive Functioning Coaching. To read more about these interventions, click on the circles below: