CPD & TRAINING
Colourfully offers opportunities of CPD in Trauma Healing and Creative Arts Therapies to psychologists, counsellors, art psychotherapists and social workers.
Our training workshops, facilitated by international trauma experts often coming for the first time to Singapore, present pioneering and evidence-based therapeutic modalities for trauma healing. In 2020, workshops and certification programs will be offered in Trauma-Sensitive Yoga, Clay Field Therapy, and Art Psychotherapy. Details are available below.
Our training terms and conditions are available here.
Would you like to receive an email when we publish a new workshop?
Introduction to Clay Field Therapy
with Cornelia Elbrecht
Work at the Clay Field® is a sensorimotor, body-focused, trauma-informed art therapy approach. It is a powerful modality, mostly non-verbal, focused on the sense of touch. Supporting the awareness of body memories, it is particularly useful in the context of trauma healing with children and adults.
TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking and Payment:
- Booking and payment are processed online on Colourfully website and secured payment platform. If your training is subsidised by your company, hence fees paid by bank transfer, please write at: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation and receive Colourfully bank account details. Payment must be received in full 30 calendar days prior to the course start date.
- Confirmation of your training participation will be emailed to you automatically on receipt of your booking and payment. A paid invoice will be sent within two weeks of this confirmation. Full joining instructions, including pre-reading materials and special instructions, will be sent no later than one month prior to the course, or immediately for those booking within one month of the course date.
Photographs & consent:
- Colourfully may take photographs used to help promote our activities and those of the trainers we welcome. By booking a training, you are confirming that you are aware of this and have no objections to your image appearing in any material issued by Colourfully after the meeting. However, if for any reason you do not wish Colourfully to use your image or voice please let us know.
- For creative art therapies training workshops, further discussion regarding consent of taking photographs of the artworks you will produce will be led at the beginning of the workshop: you will indicate your choice then.
- Recording and photography by participants is not permitted at any Colourfully courses or events.
- Any cancellation must be received by email 30 calendar days before the start of the course: fees paid online, minored of an administration fee of SGD 100, will be refunded within 15 days. For fees received by bank transfer, refund will be done within 15 days of receipt of target bank account details.
- Cancellations made after 30 calendar days before the start of the course will be charged the full course registration fee. Nonetheless Colourfully may authorise you to transfer your booking to another professional you know, or to somebody on our waiting list if the training is fully booked: please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible to explore these substitute options.
- We regret that registrants who do not attend on the day will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full course registration fee, whichever circumstances explain their absence.
Changes in training organisation:
- Please note, due to circumstances beyond Colourfully’s control, that speakers, venue, content and timings might vary. Colourfully reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the event if necessary. In the case of cancellation by Colourfully, a full refund of course fees will be made. In the event of a re-schedule course fees will be transferred to the new date. Registrants who cannot make the revised date should follow the cancellation or substitution procedures above, with support of Colourfully.
- Colourfully will not be held liable for any transport or accommodation costs in the unlikely event of a course being cancelled.
Any questions or enquiries?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you shortly.